Kids Private Lessons
"OVER 200 FUN ART & CLAY LESSONS TO CHOOSE FROM!"CHILDREN AGES: Children Ages 4-18!
ABOUT OUR LESSONS:
- PRIVATE ART & CLAY LESSONS ARE HELD: SEPTEMBER-MAY.
- PrivateLessons are held:
Mondays, Tuesdays &/or Wednesdays.
EVENINGS ONLY. 4-5, 5-6, 6-7pm
You select what class, day & time you would like to attend!
- All Projects are 4 classes long!
- What if my child or myself DOES NOT FINISH the PROJECT IN the four CLASSES? We've thought of that..... We keep all of our students working at a good pace however, some people may need a little more time to complete their project. We offer OPEN STUDIO for this! OPEN STUDIO classes are "FINISHING CLASSES". They are scheduled just like a regular lesson however, the price is much LESS.
OPEN STUDIO:5 OPEN STUDIO SESSIONS.....only $50 ( that's only $10 a class!)
10 OPEN STUDIO SESSIONS....only $90 (that's only $9 a class!)
- Country Home Learning & Art Centers Lessons are Educational & Fun for EVERYONE, AGES: 4-18.
ART LESSONS:NEW! WE NOW PROVIDE ALL ART SUPPLIES & CLASS MATERIALS FOR YOU!!!!
EVERYTHING IS NOW INCLUDED!
CLAY LESSONS:All Clay Lessons Include Everything!
1-on-1 Personalized Instruction, Clay, Use of All Tools, Use of All Equipment, All Glazing & Firing Fees, Storage & Drying Space!
PRIVATE CLAY LESSONS:POTTERY & CLAY CLASSES FOR CHILDREN!
Country Home Learning & Art Center
COUNTRY CLAY STUDIO
“IT’S TIME TO PLAY IN THE MUD!”
Country Clay Studio offers a variety of clay classes that are sure to keep you muddy! Our clay classes cater to the most experienced potter to the "never touched clay" student. Our classes are designed for all skill levels! Country Clay Studio offers selection and variety with lots of classes to choose from for
Explore wheel throwing on our electric wheels! Hand build & sculpt
amazing pieces of pottery and art and most of all….
RELAX AND HAVE FUN!
"Give The Gift Of Creativity And Skill!"
Students Will Experience.............
* Expanded Art Vocabulary
* Imagination and Creativity at its BEST!
* Exploring a Variety of Art Techniques
* Learning Basic Composition, Balance, Scale, and Proportion
* Color Discovery, Color Wheel, Theory, and Mixing Techniques
* Exploration of Variety: Subject Matter and Media
Click on the images below to view a larger display.
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW IF INTERESTED IN POSSIBLE ART LESSONS & WE
WILL CONTACT YOU SOON:
WHAT OUR STUDENTS ARE SAYING ABOUT OUR PRIVATE LESSON PROGRAM
"I like Country Home Learning & Art Center because I get to learn new things and learning more about painting and drawing. I drew a Georgia O'Keeffe Flower with watercolors and now I am enjoying printmaking with ink and watercolors!"
- Taylor Paul / age:8
"Greta is thrilled with her art class, she has found a way to combine her love of animals and art that she truly enjoys. She always has fun and loves the one-on-one instruction with Mr. Wimmer. Her confidence in learning new skills has grown since starting her classes and we look forward to scheduling her for more in the future! "
- Jenne Doll
- "What I enjoy about Country Home Learning & Art Center is that you can learn so much through the Private Lessons. Before I came here I didn't know that much about art. But since I've been going here, I've learned so much about different kinds of art. Personally, I've done Paintings, Clay, Paper Mache... and I've noticed that Mrs. Gillow focuses not only on the art but the kids too. She bonds with them. She is very nice and educates us well. I've been going here for awhile and I really like this place a lot. I would recommend you to come her either by yourself or with your children.
- Zoe Jurasits / Age: 15
- "I think that Mrs. Gillow is very understanding and will take it step by step with you. I have learned to be more confident in my work."
- Kassidy Bond / Age: 13
- "`What I love about Country Home Learning is we get to jam out to awesome music and we get to do amazing crafts. My personal favorite project to do is painting. Mrs. Gillow makes every class about us (kids). She teaches us about all the techniques that real artists use in their projects. The private lessons are great! Mrs. Gillow doesn't just focus on the projects, she makes it a fun experience every time you come in. I've been coming here for over a year and I wouldn't go anywhere else."
- Gabby Karpinsky / Age: 15